Tuesday 29 November 2011

CRAFTY DAY 6 - HOME MADE CHRISTMAS CHEER

Every year and only at Christmas time I make my Christmas tipple.  It has become a family (grown ups only) tradition.  So as Christmas is for giving I am sharing my favourite Christmas dish with you all.  And by dish I don't mean you drink it out of a bowl - but feel free if you want to. This will make 1.125 litres, but I warn you you will have to make more as it is very moorish

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups whisky
300ml cream
400g can condensed milk
3 eggs
3 tblsp chocolate sauce
1/2 tsp coconut essence

Blend together condensed milk, cream, eggs and coconut essence. Blend well. Add chocolate sauce and whisky.  Blend well.  Bottle and store in refrigerator.  Will keep for up to 2 months - if you can keep away from it for that long

No comments:

Post a Comment