Wednesday 23 November 2011

WELCOME TO A CRAFT A DAY

As you can probably deduct from the title of this blog, I would rather be crafting than doing housework.  If you look in your dictionary CRAFT comes before HOUSEWORK, and this is how I think it should be in life as well. Any avid crafter will understand that the mess made when crafting is easier to clean up afterwards and use it as an excuse to do the housework. I have been an avid crafter for years.  My earliest recollection is making a HUGE robot out of cardboard boxes and a patchwork skirt when I was 10yrs old.  Needless to say I have done a tonne more crafting since then.  I have worked in many mediums, beads, scrapbooking, sewing and patchwork, stained glass, recycled and just general crafts.  I hope to post on here everyday a craft that I am working on, even if  it is an ongoing  project or a quick one that can be done in a couple of hours.  There are heaps of quick, easy and cheap crafts out there that I have been wanting to try so will post them here as I do them.

2 comments:

  1. I love your fun ideas!!! Look forward to seeing what else you come up. We have seven grandchildren and they are all getting their own set of "Santa Magic Keys". Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lanie, Glad you are enjoying my offerings. I try and craft every day, but with hubby currently on holidays finding time is a little difficult. But keep checking back for more crafty cutiness

    ReplyDelete